Toyosu Market, one of the largest wholesale markets in Japan, is located in Tokyo. A wide variety of fresh and high quality fishery products come here from ports all over Japan. Yoshizen Co., Ltd. is one of them. We deal in a wide variety of fresh fish and marine products including our mainstay products, oysters and sea urchins, at a wide range of prices. We export our products to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Bangkok, and Macau, as well as other many other primarily Asian countries around the globe. If you are a restaurant, hotel, supermarket, etc., operating overseas and want to purchase high quality Toyosu brand seafood, the pride of Japan, feel free to contact us using our email form.
Yoshizen is a historical seafood brokerage firm that was established in 1951. We operate two directly managed stores in Tokyo, one at Toyosu Market and the other at Tsukiji Fish Market, as well as two restaurants in Chiba, which mainly serve sushi. Yoshizen values our relationships with our customers. We try to select the most suitable items among our many products and sell them at a fair price.
- Number of Products
- We offer a total of over 1,000 products in spanning approximately 250 categories, including sea urchins, oysters, shellfish, seasonal fish, and other marine products.
- Know-how and Skills
- As experienced professionals, we are confident in our ability to identify quality products and our knowledge and know-how about fish. We use these skills to carefully select our goods, to ensure outstanding freshness and quality.
- Price Range
- Our products range from low through high price ranges, depending on the quality and origin of the product. Because of this, our products are used everywhere from private restaurants to luxury hotels.
- Our main product, sea urchin, is a very popular product the world over. We handle approximately 30 varieties of sea urchin from different regions in Japan.
- We offer many types of oyster at different times during the year, such as pacific oysters, which are in season in winter, and Iwagaki oysters, which are in season in summer.
*We also have a wide variety of other products outside of those listed here. Please feel free to contact us for more information, as products change depending on the season and availability.
- Sea Urchins
- Live Fish
- Fresh Fish
- Bloody Clam
- Conger Eel
- ①Email us
Please fill out the email form below to initiate a transaction.
Within a few days of filling out the form, Yoshizen will send you a confirmation email. In the email, we will confirm and negotiate with you regarding your desired product.
We will send information about incoming goods through the supplier in charge of each country. Please check the products before placing an order with the supplier.
We will export items from Japan, and suppliers in each respective country will be responsible for delivery to your store.
- Overseas transactions will be made through suppliers in each country. You will not be making a direct contract with Yoshizen.
- Company name
- Yoshizen Co., Ltd.
- 6-5-1 Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0061